This is a new family favorite - except for Hana. She just ate all the grapes off of hers and then begged for cookies. Who is this kid? That was definitely a new one for her! However, while we were eating Joe said, "When you make this next week, use Boboli pizza crust! I've never had it and I'd like to try it." So, I guess I'm making it again next week???
1 tube refrigerated pizza dough
8 oz breast meat from a rotisserie chicken
1 1/2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
1/4 cup chopped green onion
8 oz ball of mozzarella, cut up
1/4 cup pesto
pepper
Preheat oven according to directions on pizza dough
Prepare dough according to directions on pizza dough
Spread pesto evenly on dough
Add chicken
Add grapes
Add cheese
Pepper to your liking
Cook pizza according to directions on pizza dough
Top with green onions
Serve and enjoy that yummy sweetness of those grapes!
I'll admit, I made this recipe out of pure curiosity. I just could not fathom grapes on pizza! While I was preparing it Wayne asked what we were having for dinner and when I told him what I was putting on the pizza he exclaimed, "Grape pizza?!" I think he told me about 50 times during and after dinner how delicious it was! LOL
Bon Appetit! And sorry, this pizza disappeared before I remembered to snap a pic of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment